? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MIDTERM EXAM..OPEN DAY...

School's in! The exam papers which have been marked are ready to be distributed to all pupils. No shocking result happened. Those who are selected to received special compliment from us must be happy as we have prepared some gifts for them. (They don't know who they are and there could be a surprise they never imagine ehehe.)

Apart form that, I have trained few pupils to perform before their parents during the Open Day. Those who will perform are:


-Hanis Farisya (singing a song called "Baca Buku")
-Aaliyah Natasha (reading a chant called "Five Shiny Bugs")
-An action song team with a song entitled "A Small World".


I hope they can give the best performance not only for their parents, but for themselves too.


A Small World
It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware

It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Peace be upon you..


It's kindy mentioned that the PPH (acronym for Prasekolah Permata Hati) administration team had been busy lately since we are preparing the pupils for the midterm examination.
Here I would like to lay out few programmes we are facing ahead...


* The 2nd Annual Meeting of Preschool Panel (27th May)
*Midterm Exam (1st-3rd June)
*Open Day (26th June-after school holiday)




Hope it will be noted. Thank you. Be back soon.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SPECIAL...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL.


The school holiday just around the corner. When I render the things I've done so far, I can't help to feel ashamed. Just because there are 6 "special and unique kids" in my class, I start to feel that I am an unsuccesful teacher. I feel bashful since  it is difficult to teach them reading. Until now,  the best skills they have gained is only reading KV+KV.


(I want to write more, but as I have to prepare for school, my hubby and baby, I have to say bubbye..I promise you to be back later.. )

0 comments: