? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

1 + 1 = 1

I don't mean to raise confusion, but this seems works for some of my kids.Some, I mean, half of them know how do the above formula 1+1=1 applies.

I thought about this days ago while I was searching a formula to let my kids know how to pronounce a single syllable. I will show you how does it work.

k  +  a  = ka (the way to pronouce it  "kuh" plus '"aaa"  equals to "ka").

so the pupils will get it easy to pronounce the "ka" syllable. This formula refers to "one letter plus one lettter and it becomes one syllable".. Easy, isn't it?
I have snapped some pictures..




"puhh " plus...



"eeeee" equals to



"pi"! .."pi" for "pisang"..."pipi"..hehhe..




The exercise book.




I mark with stickers for those who do the work brilliantly. Kids love stickers.

0 comments: