? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

English Days

As usual,  Tuesday and Thursday are English Days. Teacher and pupils have to speak English. Nobody is allowed to speak other than that language (Supposed to be). Even though most of the pupils are coming from Malay-speaking background, but it is the responsibility of teacher to expose the English atmospohere in school. This is an essential need before the are ready for Year One next year. Big thank goes out to Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia which made an enormous change in the national preschool syllabus effective from this year. (refer to KSPK,which have been posted.)

I did it few days ago. But as far as I concerned, it works for only 40% among pupils of my class. The rest are still struggling to find the meaning of every word I spoke. It made difficult for them as I give instruction in English, which seemed to be foreign language for them. I know it is not an easy task to accomplish. I have to make them familiar with this language rather than to see the effectiveness in a very short while.  All in all, I have to be patient.

Yesterday, I hit a boy who looks so clever to me but unfortunately he was not able to say a very simple line of sentence :: my name is...... I regret for what I have done but don't worry, I only gave him a tender slap on his face. To show that I really concern about him. I hope after he come back home, he will be enligtened and realized the importance of learning English.

0 comments: