? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Ain!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for being late to update this blog. I was quite busy these days. But the input I am going to write are all in my brain.


On 11th January (Monday) we did a simple celebration for Siti Nur Ain's 6th birthday. Everybody couldn't wait to taste the cake, so did Ain. Thank you to Ain's parents for willing to sponsor the cake, soy drinks, party ornament and gifts that could bring cheer to her friends (as well as my PPM and I.) hehe....
Here are some pictures taken during the party.



Fahmy, Athirah, Humaira and everybody enjoyed this party.




Above is Ain, the cleverest and cutest girl in the class.




Her friends were singing Happy Birthday to You while she was cutting the slices.



A special pose with the birthday girl.




0 comments: