? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Read...read.. and read

The KSPK have laid out several components (tunjang) to equip pupils' need physically, mentally and socio-emotionally. But things  got to be changed if you are in this school. I have learnt something. Something that  I wish won't be repeated this year. I learnt that reading and writing skill ar the core skills that one should excel while they are in preschool. Once they have been detected CANNOT READ, it will give  big smash on teachers' ability. It happened to me last year.Four of my pupils were  hardcore illiterate. They couldn't read at all.

As a teacher, it was very shameful to find that I am unable to teach them how to read. I failed!
Thinking all these makes me stressful. As a result, I become an civil servant who works under pressure.

Yesterday (20th January) I supposed to monitor my kids for teeth check up  but unfortunately I didn't go to school. I got severe headache and my body felt not really well. My nose was running.I went to the clinic and eventually I being rewarded (ehehe) with a medical certificate and few sachets of pill. Doctor advised me to have enough sleep and relax. He suggested me to take Anmum Lacta as I breastfeed my son and lost a very big amount of calcium after delivering him. Another thing that surprised me, I've been told that my blod pressure went down to 85/50, the number I never reached before.

Doctor said this resulted by having not enough sleep and relax. I think that is true. I never been in this situation before. I learnt that this situation inspires me to put lots of effort to ensure this class achieve good performance in reading and writing particularly. I know if I am in other school I will not be suffered like this, but at least I know the importance of pedagogy. They way I teach the pupils should be good and proper. As the result, pupils will succeed. This bring me happiness.

0 comments: